*Let’s Move! Campaign*
“Presidential Active Lifestyle Award”
- Participants need to be active 60 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 6 – 8 weeks.
- Participants need to focus on a “healthy eating” goal. There are eight choices in the challenge. Each week participants add a new goal while continuing with their previous goal.
- Each day’s session begins with Step Fitness. This combination of classic aerobics and new age stepping generates a complete body workout.
- Teens Step Up’s unconventional physical fitness methods make getting in shape fun and exciting
“Stepping in the Right Direction” Clinic Series takes place one Saturday in the Fall and Spring seasons. The clinic focuses on Health, Nutrition, Fitness, Wellness and Team Building.
Serving our Community
- Teens Step Up, Inc. provides a platform that requires participants to be actively involved in their communities.
- Participants are required to participate in Career Development and Team Building workshops